I have been working (have a full time job) in the IT sector since more than 2 decades. I have graduated at the Dennis GABOR Technical College (Budapest/Hungary) in 2004, in course Computer Engineering specializing in Application of Computers. Bachelor of Science / Grade of diploma: good /28th. of February 2005/.
I continually educate myself [eg. regular visitor of the International IT Conferences / IDC, ITBN, Hacktivity, IBM, .../].
I am working in a prestigious University as a computer system administrator. My tasks is the supervision of more than one hundred computers, so you can be sure you get a professional, high quality service and support, if you choose my service.
My last presentation about CryptoLocker ransomware (12th of May 2014)
Operating systems experiences:
- Linux: Fedora, RedHat, Debian, …
– Novell: Netware,
– Microsoft: DOS 6.22, Windows 3.1, 95, 98, Millenium, 2000, XP, Windows 7
– Silicon Graphics: IRIX® operating system
– Apple: iOS, OSX
I provide outstanding services:
– Computer software installing, configuring and updating,
– Computer repairing and expansion, server and workstation installing and configuration,
– Data Backup and Data Recovery Services,
– Virus and Spyware Removal,
– Web programming,
– Website maintenance, including portal engine updating (Drupal, WordPress, etc.),
– CMS (Content Management System)
– Web Analysis, Google Analytics, Google AdWords – Search Engine Optimization ( SEO ),
– Domain name registration and reliable web hosting services,
Memberships: – John von Neumann Computer Society (NCS) WFSZ /from 2005/ – BME-OMIKK /from 2002/ – Budapest Chamber of Commerce and Industry
University/College: Dennis GABOR Technical College, Budapest/Hungary (2000-2004), BSc. Computer engineering, Application of Computer
2014: English intermediate level (B2) combined (type C) certified language exam LEXINFO ICT (bilingual)